- Images are printed on museum grade cotton canvas, and are laminated by a protective gloss for added longevity.
- Each piece arrives ready to hang with wall bumpers and a pre-installed sawtooth hanger or wire hanger.
- Canvas Prints can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper
- Closely related to Matte finish with a slight sheen
- Industry Standard for Professional printing
- Archival life of 100+ years
- Metal Prints, the most vibrant of all print media, are created by infusing an image onto raw aluminum.
- All Metal Prints are 2mm thick and are finished with a protective white gloss.
- The metal substrate used in production has tiny bumps and imperfections that make each piece truly unique. Our Quality Control team will only order a reprint of the piece if an imperfection distracts from the image itself.